Families, Children, Teens and Adults Who Are Living With The Challenges of
Congenital Anorectal, Colorectal or Urogenital Disorders
Welcome to the Pull-thru Network Teen Section!
This is your place for peer support and information.
Contact the Pull-thru Network office for PTN Teen membership information.
Family already members of PTN? Great - contact the PTN office to set up a user name and password for the website.
July 12 - 17, 2010
Youth Rally provides the opportunity for 11 to 17 year olds to be with others their age who have had, or will have, any of the following:
* Ostomy procedures such as a colostomy, urostomy or ileostomy
* Continent procedures such as a J-pouch, Koch Pouch, Cecostomy, Malone, Mitrofanoff or bladder augmentation
* Have IBD - Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease
* Are bladder or bowel incontinent
Activities for campers includes:
* Educational sessions on personal hygiene, sexuality, self-esteem, and self-care
* Formal and information discussion groups
* Swimming, softball, volleyball, skating and other sports
* Dances, picnic, crafts, outings and other recreational activities
* Peer support and sharing
Website - www.rally4youth.org
UOAA's Teen Network
The United Ostomy Associations of America Teen Network helps teens with all forms of bowel or bladder disorder connect with each other for peer support. There is a message board on the UOAA website.